Dr. Amit Kumar received his degree from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry. Since that time, he has continued to immerse himself in the top educational programs that keep him on the cutting edge of tools, technology, and techniques. Dr. Kumar has received Fellowship of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, as well as Mastership of the American Dental Implant Association. With a commitment to excellence, Dr. Kumar completes several times more training hours per year than is required for state licensing.
Some of the additional training Dr. Kumar has received includes:
- Hornbrook Comprehensive Esthetics, allows him to expertly complete smile makeovers
- Hornbrook Ultimate Occlusion for the improvement of misaligned bites
- Hornbrook Full Mouth Synergy for full mouth restorations
- Hornbrook Photography, allowing him to successfully communicate with patients using photos taken of their teeth and gums
- Six Month Braces
- Invisalign I and II certified Provider
- ClearCorrect Certified Provider
- DOCS oral sedation for conscious sedation techniques
- Implant Seminars for permanent tooth replacement
- All-on-4 and Teeth-in-a-Day dental implants techniques for those who prefer fixed permanent teeth as opposed to loose, uncomfortable dentures.
- Sleep apnea and snoring solutions
Just like you, Dr Kumar visits his own personal dentist, and understands the anxiety that one can feel. He has been treated with dental fillings, teeth whitening, orthodontics (twice due to not wearing his retainer as recommended), and, now, he wears a sleep appliance at night which allows him to sleep more soundly. He has even had amalgam fillings removed and replaced with tooth-colored fillings.
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Kumar is passionate about health and fitness, real estate/architecture, value investing, and entrepreneurship.